Terms and Conditions
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Last updated: 10th May 2022
WHO WE ARE AND HOW TO CONTACT US
- ApiaryBuzz is owned and operated by InnoProbe Insight Pte. Ltd. (UEN No. 201821787E) (“IPI”, “IPI ApiaryBuzz”, “we” or “us”), a Singapore-incorporated company with registered address at 2, International Business Park, #11-03, The Strategy, Singapore 609930.
- To contact us, please email email@example.com
OTHER TERMS THAT MAY APPLY TO YOU
- Our Data Protection Notice.
BY USING OUR SITE YOU ACCEPT THESE TERMS
CHANGES TO APIARYBUZZ
- We may update and change ApiaryBuzz from time to time in our sole discretion.
SUSPENSION OR WITHDRAWAL OF APIARYBUZZ
- ApiaryBuzz is made available free of charge.
- We do not guarantee that ApiaryBuzz will always be available or be uninterrupted.
- We may suspend or withdraw or restrict the availability of all or any part of ApiaryBuzz for business and operational reasons in our sole discretion.
TERMS OF PARTICIPATION
- IPI provides users of ApiaryBuzz with the opportunity to participate in surveysby becoming a Member. Participation in surveys is voluntary. By agreeing to become a Member, you agree to receive invitations to participate in surveys.
- Additionally, IPI may provide Members with the opportunity to communicate with IPI. You may unsubscribe from membership at any time, by writing in to us with reasonable notice.
- IPI will take reasonable efforts to protect personal data in our care or our control by making reasonable security arrangements to prevent unauthorised access, collection, use, disclosure, copying, modification, disposal or similar risks. However, we cannot fully guarantee the security of any personal data we may have collected from or about you, or that for example no harmful code will enter our websites (for example Trojan horses, adware, viruses, bugs or spyware).
- While we make every effort to protect your personal data, we cannot fully ensure the security of the information you transmit to us via the Internet or when you use our online portals, and we urge you to take every precaution to protect your personal data when you are on the Internet. We highly recommend that you change your passwords often, where the password must contain at least 8 characters, including a number, an uppercase letter, and a symbol, and ensure that you use a secure browser.
- If applicable, you commit to keep your username and password secure and confidential and shall not disclose or permit it to be disclosed to any unauthorised person, and to inform us as soon as reasonably practicable if you suspect your credentials have been compromised. We are not liable for any damages resulting from any security breaches, on unauthorised and/or fraudulent use of your username and password.
- All your information is stored on secure servers that are owned or leased by us.
- If you have a username, password or other login details which enable you to access certain parts of our site, you must not allow any other person to use them and must treat them as confidential. If you believe or suspect that someone else knows your login details you must contact us as soon as possible. Please also refer to our Data Protection Notice for additional clarification.
- Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although we will apply our normal procedures and comply with legal requirements to protect your information, we cannot guarantee the security of your information transmitted to our site and any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
- Our site may from time to time contain links to and from other websites. If you follow a link to any of those sites, please note that those sites ought to have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for those sites or for their privacy policies. Please check those privacy policies before you submit your information to those sites. Please also see our Data Protection Notice for further provisions relating to other websites.
- You may use ApiaryBuzz only for lawful purposes and the responsibility is on you to ensure such compliance.
- You AGREE NOT TO:
- use ApiaryBuzz in any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international laws or regulations;
- use ApiaryBuzz in any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect;
- use ApiaryBuzz for the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way;
- transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation;
- use spiders, robots or other automated data mining techniques to catalogue, download, store, or otherwise reproduce or distribute data or content available in connection with the ApiaryBuzz, or to manipulate the results of any survey, prize draw or contest;
- take any action to interfere with ApiaryBuzz or an individual’s use of ApiaryBuzz, including, without limitation, by overloading, “flooding”, “mail bombing” or “crashing” ApiaryBuzz;
- send or transmit any viruses, corrupted data, or any other harmful, disruptive or destructive code, file or information, including, without limitation, spyware;
- collect any personally identifiable information of or about any other user of ApiaryBuzz;
- send unsolicited emails, including, without limitation, promotions and/or advertising of products or services;
- open, use or maintain more than one (1) IPI ApiaryBuzz Honeycomb Account with a Panel;
- forge or mask your true identity;
- frame a portion(s) of any website within another website or alter the appearance of any website;
- establish links from any other website to any page of, on or located within ApiaryBuzz without the prior express written permission of IPI;
- post or transmit any threatening, libellous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, lewd, scandalous or inflammatory material or content or any material or content that could otherwise violate any applicable local, national or international law or regulation;
- engage in any fraudulent activity, including, without limitation, speeding through surveys, taking the same survey more than once, masking or forging your identity, submitting false information during the registration process, submitting false or untrue survey data, redeeming or attempting to redeem rewards, prizes and/or incentives through false or fraudulent means, and tampering with surveys;
- reverse engineer any aspect of ApiaryBuzz or do or take any act that might reveal or disclose the source code, or bypass or circumvent measurers or controls utilised to prohibit, restrict or limit access to any webpage, content or code, except as expressly permitted by any applicable local, national or international law or regulation;
- engage in any criminal or illegal act(s);
- encourage and/or advise any individual, including, without limitation, any IPI ApiaryBuzz employee, to commit any act(s) prohibited hereunder.
- You also agree:
not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
- any part of ApiaryBuzz;
- any equipment or network on which ApiaryBuzz is stored;
- any software used in the provision of ApiaryBuzz; or
- any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
- You acknowledge and agree that IPI will fully cooperate with all legal disclosure request(s) (e.g. court order or subpoena) and need not obtain your prior consent before doing so.
- In connection with your use of, access to and/or participation in ApiaryBuzz, you may have the opportunity to review or access confidential and proprietary information, materials, products and content (“Restricted Content”) belonging to us or our clients, partners and/or licensors. Restricted Content is and shall remain the sole and exclusive property of the owner of the Restricted Content.
- In no event shall you obtain or receive any right, title and/or interest in or to any Restricted Content. You agree to protect the confidentiality and secrecy of the Restricted Content and you agree not to modify, copy, reproduce, republish, display, transmit, distribute, reverse engineer, create derivative works of, decompile, or otherwise use, alter or transfer the Restricted Content without our prior express written consent. You acknowledge and agree that Restricted Content may be subject to, and protected by, intellectual property laws, regulations and codes.
- You further acknowledge and agree that if you breach or otherwise violate the restrictions, limitations and prohibitions contained in this section, in addition to any other rights or remedies available to us,we reserve the right to terminate, prohibit or restrict your use of, access to and/or participation in ApiaryBuzz in our sole discretion.
- We may from time to time provide interactive services on ApiaryBuzz in our sole discretion.
- Where we do provide any interactive service, we will provide reasonably clear information to you about the kind of service offered, if it is moderated and what form of moderation is used (including whether it is human or technical).
- We will use reasonable endeavours to assess any possible risks for users (and in particular, for children) from third parties when they use any interactive service provided on our site, and we will decide in each case whether it is appropriate to use moderation of the relevant service (including what kind of moderation to use) in the light of those risks. However, we are under no obligation to oversee, monitor or moderate any interactive service we provide on our site, and we expressly exclude our liability for any loss or damage arising from the use of any interactive service by a user in contravention of our content standards, whether the service is moderated or not.
- The use of any of our interactive services by a minor is subject to the consent of their parent or guardian. We advise parents who permit their children to use an interactive service that it is important that they communicate with their children about their safety online, as moderation is not fool proof. Minors who are using any interactive service should be made aware of the potential risks to them.
- Where we do moderate an interactive service, we will normally provide you with a means of contacting the moderator, should a concern or difficulty arise.
- Use of ApiaryBuzz may provide interactive services or submit content to ApiaryBuzz which may be visible to other ApiaryBuzz users(“User Content“).
- You warrant that any such contribution does comply with our content standards, and you will be liable to us and indemnify us for any breach of that warranty. This means that you will be responsible for any loss or damage we suffer as a result of your breach of warranty.
- You acknowledge that User Content provided by you is your sole responsibility. This means that you, and not IPI, are entirely responsible for all User Content you upload, post, link to, email or otherwise transmit via your use of ApiaryBuzz.
- You are solely responsible for securing and backing up your User Content.
- IPI does not control or pre-screen the User Content posted on the WebPages or IPI ApiaryBuzz mobile app and does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of such User Content, and therefore assumes no liability in respect of the User Content.
- You understand that by ApiaryBuzz, you may be exposed to User Content, and you agree that you must evaluate, and bear, all risks associated with the use of any User Content, including any reliance on its accuracy, completeness, or usefulness.
- Any User Content that you upload to ApiaryBuzz will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. With respect to all User Content you elect to transmit to ApiaryBuzz, you grant IPI the royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive licence (with the right to sublicense) to store, use, reproduce, modify, adapt, edit, publish, translate, create derivative works from, perform and display such User Content (in whole or part) throughout the world and / or to incorporate it in other works in any form, media or technology now known or later developed, for any purposes.
- We also have the right to disclose your identity to any third party who is claiming that any content posted or uploaded by you to ApiaryBuzz constitutes a violation of their intellectual property rights, or of their right to privacy.
- In the course of using ApiaryBuzz you AGREE NOT TO:
- Upload, post, link to, email or otherwise transmit any information that is unlawful in any way in Singapore, or in the country in which you reside;
- Impersonate any person (whether living or dead) or entity;
- Forge headers or otherwise manipulate identities in order to disguise the origin of any content transmitted through the ApiaryBuzz or provided through participation in ApiaryBuzz;
- Upload, post, link to, or otherwise transmit any information that you do not have a right to transmit;
- Upload, post, link to, email or otherwise transmit any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail”, “chain letters”, “phishing emails”, “pyramid schemes”, or any other form of solicitation;
- Upload, post, link to, email or otherwise transmit any material that contains software viruses or any other computer, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- Collect or store personal data about other individuals; or
- Attempt to submit more than one vote per survey or do any other act that may affect the validity of any result obtained through ApiaryBuzz.
- These content standards apply to any and all User Content which you contribute to ApiaryBuzz, and to any interactive services associated with it.
- These content standards must be complied with in spirit as well as to the letter. The standards apply to each part of any User Content as well as to its whole.
- We will determine, in our sole discretion, whether User Content breaches the content standards.
- User Content must:
- Be accurate (where it states facts);
- Be genuinely held (where it states opinions);
- Comply with the laws applicable in Singapore and in any country from which it is posted.
- User Content must not:
- Be defamatory of any person;
- Be obscene offensive, hateful or inflammatory;
- Promote sexually explicit material;
- Promote violence;
- Promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age;
- Infringe any copyright, database right or trade mark of any other person;
- Be likely to deceive any person;
- Breach any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence;
- Promote any illegal activity;
- Be in contempt of court;
- Be threatening, abuse or invade another’s privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety;
- Be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person;
- Impersonate any person or misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person;
- Give the impression that the User Content emanates from us, if this is not the case;
- Advocate, promote, incite any party to commit, or assist any unlawful or criminal act such as (by way of example only) copyright infringement or computer misuse;
- Contain a statement which you know or believe, or have reasonable grounds for believing, that members of the public to whom the statement is, or is to be, published are likely to understand as a direct or indirect encouragement or other inducement to the commission, preparation or instigation of acts of terrorism; or
- Contain any advertising or promote any services or web links to other sites.
- Immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use ApiaryBuzz.
- Immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any User Content uploaded by you to our site.
- Issue of a warning to you.
- Legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach.
- Further legal action against you.
- Disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary or as required by law.
WE ARE NOT RESPOSIBLE FOR VIRUSES AND YOU MUST NOT INTRODUCE THEM
- We do not guarantee that ApiaryBuzz will be secure or free from bugs or viruses.
- You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes, and platform to access ApiaryBuzz. You should use your own virus protection software.
- You must not misuse ApiaryBuzz by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to ApiaryBuzz, the server on which ApiaryBuzz is stored, or any server, computer, or database connected to ApiaryBuzz. You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack. By breaching this provision, you may be committing a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act (Cap. 50A, Rev Ed 2007). We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use ApiaryBuzz will cease immediately.
USER CONTENT IS NOT APPROVED BY US
- ApiaryBuzz may include information and materials uploaded by other users of ApiaryBuzz.
- This information and materials have not been verified or approved by us.
- The views expressed by other users on our site do not represent our views or values.
- If you wish to complain about information and materials uploaded by other uses, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR WEBSITES WE LINK TO
- Where ApiaryBuzz contains links to other websites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only.
- Such links should not be interpreted as approval by us of those linked websites or information that you may obtain from them.
- We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources.
UNDERTAKING REGARDING INFORMATION PROVIDED
- In consideration of IPI granting you access or participation in ApiaryBuzz, you agree to:
- Provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by the IPI Registration Process;
- Maintain and promptly update your personal membership details including the Panel Membership Profile so as to keep it true, accurate, current and complete; and
- Provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by IPI whilst participating or accessing ApiaryBuzz.
- If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or IPI has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, IPI has the right to suspend or terminate your current access to, use of, and/or participation in ApiaryBuzz. This is subject to your right to refuse to answer any survey or information request from IPI.
IPI APIARYBUZZ MEMBER REGISTRATION PROCESS
- To become a member of, (“Member”)and to participate in a Panel, you need to register with IPI and create a Panel Membership Profile following the registration process set out below (the “IPI Registration Process”).
- Prospective Members must complete an IPI registration form each time they wish to join an IPI Panel. Registration forms include:
- The form available on ApiaryBuzz, but may also include permission-based registration forms hosted on third party websites;
- Registration forms hosted by IPI and accessed via third party websites; or
- Registration forms accessed via links in an email sent to you by a third party or by IPI where you have granted permission to receive such emails from these sources.
- The registration form may include any number of questions or may be limited solely to the expression of assent to join the IPI Panel.
- You have to be 18 years or older to join the Panel.
- Panel Membership is generally open to individuals who satisfy the requirements for membership, including, without limitation, the minimum age requirement and geographic location requirement. The requirements for Panel Membership may vary for each Panel. We only allow one Member per unique email address. IPI ApiaryBuzz may refuse to provide the use of ApiaryBuzz to anyone, at any time and for any reason or no reason
YOUR IPI APIARYBUZZ HONEYCOMB ACCOUNT
- Upon completing the IPI Registration Process, Members will be provided with a profile (the “Panel Membership Profile“) and an account (“IPI ApiaryBuzz Honeycomb Account“) for use of ApiaryBuzz.
- Only one Panel Membership Profile is permitted per Member for each IPI ApiaryBuzz Panel and only one IPI ApiaryBuzz Honeycomb Account is permitted per Member for each IPI ApiaryBuzz country Panel. Any Member found to have multiple Panel Membership Profiles and/orIPI ApiaryBuzz Honeycomb Accounts may have their secondary Panel Membership Profiles deleted and/or all their IPI ApiaryBuzz Honeycomb Accounts deleted.
- Rewards accrued in their secondary IPI ApiaryBuzz Honeycomb Accounts may not be transferred and will be deleted along with the account. IPI may demand proof of identity in the event of a dispute.
- A unique email address must be used by each Member. For example, this means that family members may not each have an IPI ApiaryBuzz Honeycomb Account using a shared email address but must each have a separate IPI ApiaryBuzz Honeycomb Account with a separate email address.
- Each individual should not hold multiple IPI ApiaryBuzz Honeycomb Accounts using different emails.
- Only two IPI ApiaryBuzz Honeycomb Accounts per household, each belonging to a different individual, may be registered with ApiaryBuzz as Members. Non-registered members of the household may join ApiaryBuzz surveys, but only upon invitation by the registered Member. Registered Members in the household should exercise discretion to ensure that the invitee fits the profile of survey-takers as requested by ApiaryBuzz. Rewards or other prizes earned by non-registered members of the family shall accrue in the registered Member’s IPI ApiaryBuzz Honeycomb Account.
- Each Panel Membership Profile and IPI ApiaryBuzz Honeycomb Account must only be accessed by an individual Member, and may not be accessed by any other individual without the express permission and authorisation of IPI. You agree to notify IPI immediately you become aware of, or suspect any unauthorised use of your login information, Panel Membership Profile and/or IPI ApiaryBuzz Honeycomb Account, or any other breach of security.
- In the event of access to your IPI ApiaryBuzz Honeycomb Account by another individual, IPI reserves the right to freeze the IPI ApiaryBuzz Honeycomb Account until a resolution has been reached. IPI reserves the right to reclaim any incentive earned by access of the unauthorised user, for which the Member will have no recourse against IPI.
- IPI reserves the right to terminate any IPI ApiaryBuzz Honeycomb Account that has been dormant for a period of 6 months or more. By ‘dormant’ we mean, where the Member has not participated in the relevant IPI ApiaryBuzz Panel or IPI ApiaryBuzz mobile app or related IPI Activity within the preceding 6 month period. IPI will attempt to contact the Member, via their nominated email address, if their IPI ApiaryBuzz Honeycomb Account is at risk of termination through inactivity. In the absence of a satisfactory response, the IPI ApiaryBuzz Honeycomb Account will be terminated, and any accrued Rewards will be forfeited.
KEEPING YOUR IPI APIARYBUZZ HONEYCOMB ACCOUNT SAFE
- If you choose, or if you are provided with, a user identification code, password, or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential. You must not disclose it to any third party.
- If you know or suspect that anyone other than you knows your user identification code or password, you must promptly notify us at [email@example.com].
- Members agree to promptly notify IPI ApiaryBuzz of any changes in or to information contained in their Member profile. Panel Members agree to review and update, as necessary, Membership Profiles no less frequently than once every six (6) months. A Panel Member may update, correct and/or delete information contained in his or her Membership Profiles by: (i) accessing his or her Panel Membership IPI ApiaryBuzz Honeycomb Account; or (ii) sending an email to the appropriate Panel Member services team (firstname.lastname@example.org) for the appropriate Panel, only for fields which are not correctable by members online through their Panel Membership IPI ApiaryBuzz Honeycomb Account.
- Members may opt-out from using ApiaryBuzz (including, without limitation, from receiving newsletters or communications), at any time, by:
- following the unsubscribe procedures described on the applicable Website(s) or contained in any email received from IPI ApiaryBuzz; or
- by sending an email to the ApiaryBuzz services team at [email@example.com].
- IPI ApiaryBuzz shall use reasonable efforts to read and respond to each email request within a reasonable period of time after receipt and send an acknowledgement email (Within 5 days), email will include information on the time needed to process the request and the consequences of withdrawing.Upon receiving the confirmed consent of withdrawal from member, IPI ApiaryBuzz will then process the request.
In case that IPI ApiaryBuzz needs more than 10 days to process the request, an email will be sent to notify the member with the new timeline provided.
- Upon termination, a Panel Member’s contact information will be removed from any further communication or contact lists. Please allow a few days for the complete removal of contact information from IPI’s communication and contact lists. During the period prior to the complete removal of the Panel Member’s contact information, the Member may continue to receive communications from IPI.
- If you wish to cancel your membership, you should redeem all points available for redemption prior to closing your IPI ApiaryBuzz Honeycomb Account. If you have any questions or issues with redeeming please contact the ApiaryBuzz services team at [firstname.lastname@example.org].
- Please see the IPI ApiaryBuzzData Protection Notice for information on how IPI ApiaryBuzz handles information and data following the unsubscribe, termination or opt-out request (“of IPI ApiaryBuzz Data Protection Notice”).
ACCOUNT IS SUSPENDED OR TERMINATED OR IF I CANCEL MY MEMBERSHIP
- IPI ApiaryBuzz retains information on the points and redemption transaction history for each Panel Member for as long as it is necessary to fulfil the purposes for which they were collected, or as required or permitted by applicable laws.
- Survey responses however cannot be deleted from the system, as survey responses is stored separately from the Panel Member’s personal information.
- If you no longer wish to be a Member please contact IPI. IPI will then cease to contact you, subject to a 30-day administration period. You therefore acknowledge and agree that if you terminate your membership you may receive emails from IPI for a period of 30 days thereafter. In terminating membership, any accumulated Rewards will be forfeited.
- IPI reserves the right to terminate the IPI Panel, or IPI WebPages or IPI ApiaryBuzz mobile app at any time. In such a case and unless specified otherwise, no IPI Rewards will be redeemable by any Members. IPI will endeavour to communicate to all Members the termination period, however IPI will not be liable for failure to notify any Member regardless of the reasons.
- In connection with your use of ApiaryBuzz, you may have the opportunity to accumulate rewards, incentives, and entries into prize draws. Information, official rules, and terms and conditions for rewards, incentives, and prize draws may be available in the terms & conditions, on the Website for a Panel, at the beginning or end of a survey, in survey invitations, on the website(s) or webpage(s) for redeeming rewards, incentives, and prizes, and/or may be described in any newsletter or other communication distributed or published by IPI ApiaryBuzz.
- Points are held in an IPI ApiaryBuzz Honeycomb Account that IPI ApiaryBuzz maintains for each Panel Member. The IPI ApiaryBuzz Honeycomb Account is not an actual bank or financial account and does not accrue or accumulate interest of any kind.
- Members may accrue rewards for their IPI ApiaryBuzz Honeycomb Account(“Rewards“) in the prescribed manner detailed on the IPI WebPages or IPI ApiaryBuzz mobile app, including for completing the IPI Registration Process and for participating in IPI ApiaryBuzz Panel and related IPI Activities for which Rewards is awarded. The amount of Rewards accrued for participation in an IPI ApiaryBuzz Panel or related IPI Activity will be notified to Members via authorised communications.
- Unless otherwise specifically notified, rewards can only be earned through following all and any instructions regarding earning Rewards. A Member’s failure to correctly follow any required instructions or procedures may result in no Rewards being earned, for which the Member will have no recourse against IPI.
- Rewards earned will be recorded in your IPI ApiaryBuzz Honeycomb Account, however no rewards earned is ever available for redemption until the Member has reached the specified fulfilment level notified to the Member as determined in the sole discretion of IPI.
- IPI ApiaryBuzz uses reasonable efforts to ensure that points are credited and debited appropriately; however, Panel Members should review their IPI ApiaryBuzz Honeycomb Account to ensure that their IPI ApiaryBuzz Honeycomb Account correctly identifies the posted points, incentives, or rewards, and reflects all of the appropriate redemption transactions. If you feel that your IPI ApiaryBuzz Honeycomb Account was not credited or debited correctly or reflects incorrect redemption transactions, please email us. Any email sent to IPI ApiaryBuzz should include the Panel Members’ name, email address and specific information on the subject matter. IPI ApiaryBuzz will use reasonable efforts to investigate the matter and to respond back to the Panel Member promptly. IPI ApiaryBuzz decision is final and binding.
- IPI may from time to time adjust a Member’s IPI ApiaryBuzz Honeycomb Account upwards or downwards or stop the redemption of any Rewards in response to errors which Members acknowledge may arise or suspected fraud, for which we have full authority.
- In the event that any points or incentive have been erroneously posted to a Panel Member’s IPI ApiaryBuzz Honeycomb Account, IPI ApiaryBuzz may remove them from the Panel Member’s IPI ApiaryBuzz Honeycomb Account.
- IPI reserves the right to change the range of IPI Activities and IPI ApiaryBuzz Panel or IPI ApiaryBuzz mobile app or related IPI Activities through which rewards may be accrued and to vary the frequency of invitation to such activities and panels. IPI also reserves the right to alter the level of rewards required before such rewards can be redeemed.
- IPI ApiaryBuzz reserves the right to change the incentive program rules, Rewards, terms, conditions, and limitations and/or to cancel the program entirely for any reason, at any time. IPI ApiaryBuzz may modify, alter, delete or add new terms and conditions for its rewards program or ApiaryBuzz at any time without notice. For IPI ApiaryBuzz this includes, without limitation, modifying, altering, adding or deleting point values, redemption levels, conversion ratios, conditions for status, conditions for membership, and conditions for earning incentives or rewards, at any time without notice. In addition, IPI ApiaryBuzz may terminate or cease offering any incentive or reward in connection with of IPI ApiaryBuzz rewards program, at any time without notice.
- Wherever applicable, if a Panel Member elects to donate points to one of the charities approved by IPI ApiaryBuzz, IPI ApiaryBuzz will donate said points to the selected charity. The donation is not made by or on behalf of IPI ApiaryBuzz and IPI ApiaryBuzz does not and will not match any donation. Please note that the donation option is not available on every panel owned and/or operated by or on behalf of IPI ApiaryBuzz, please check the redemption options available for the panel to which you belong.
- YOU HEREBY EXPRESSLY ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT THE POINTS, INCENTIVES, OR REWARDS EARNED THROUGH APIARYBUZZ MAY BE SUBJECT TO APPLICABLE TAX, WHICH IS THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE PANEL MEMBER. IPI ApiaryBuzz may provide you and/or the appropriate government agency or taxing authority with information related to any payments or incentives you earn in connection with your use of IPI ApiaryBuzz You agree to provide IPI ApiaryBuzz with all required information to assist IPI ApiaryBuzz in complying with its reporting or withholding obligations. IPI ApiaryBuzz may withhold any tax from any incentive or reward as required by applicable law.
- IPI ApiaryBuzz does not provide any legal or tax advice to Panel Members. Panel Members are solely liable and responsible for their own tax and legal obligations. IPI ApiaryBuzz may provide you and/or the appropriate government agency or taxing authority with information related to your Rewards redemption history and, if applicable, IPI ApiaryBuzz may withhold taxes upon request from the appropriate government agency or taxing authority. You acknowledge that IPI ApiaryBuzz may be required to provide or supply certain information to applicable government agencies or departments in regards to any payments or incentives you earn in connection with your use of ApiaryBuzz. You agree to provide IPI ApiaryBuzz with all required information to assist IPI ApiaryBuzz in complying with its reporting or withholding obligations.
- IPI APIARYBUZZ DOES NOT ENDORSE, SPONSOR, OR ASSUME LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY OF THE SUPPLIERS, MANUFACTURERS, OR PROVIDERS OF REWARDS OR FOR ANY OF THEIR PRODUCTS, SERVICES, ITEMS, OR GIFT CARDS OR FOR ANY OF THEIR PRACTICES, POLICIES, OR TERMS AND CONDITIONS. IPI APIARYBUZZ REWARDS PROGRAM AND ALL REWARDS ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND IPI APIARYBUZZ DOES NOT MAKE AND HEREBY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES ARISING OUT OF A COURSE OF PERFORMANCE, DEALING, OR TRADE USAGE. TO THE EXTENT IPI APIARYBUZZ MAY NOT, AS A MATTER OF APPLICABLE LAW, DISCLAIM ANY WARRANTY, THE SCOPE AND DURATION OF SUCH WARRANTY SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE MINIMUM PERMITTED UNDER SUCH APPLICABLE LAW.
- IPI APIARYBUZZ IS NOT LIABLE OR RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY LOST, MISPLACED, STOLEN, OR MISUSED REWARDS AND IPI APIARYBUZZ IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY POINTS THAT ARE MISUSED BY ANY INDIVIDUAL WHO YOU ALLOW TO USE OR ACCESS YOU ACCOUNT. IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS OR ISSUES WITH REGARDS TO THE MISUSE OF YOUR ACCOUNT, PLEASE CONTACT IPI APIARYBUZZ AND IPI APIARYBUZZ SHALL PROMPTLY INVESTIGATE THE MATTER.
REDEMPTION OF REWARDS
- Rewards available through IPI ApiaryBuzzRewards program have different point redemption thresholds and if you do not have enough points for a certain Reward, you will not be able to redeem for the Reward until you have accumulated enough points. The minimum threshold may change from time to time and shall be determined at the sole discretion of IPI.
- Points will be deducted from the Panel Member’s IPI ApiaryBuzz Honeycomb Account at the time the redemption request is made.
- Once you have completed a redemption transaction, the transaction cannot be withdrawn, cancelled or terminated. The suppliers or providers of the Rewards available through Of IPI ApiaryBuzz reward program may have their own terms and conditions, please review these terms and conditions carefully. IPI ApiaryBuzz will not replace any lost, stolen, misplaced, or damaged Rewards.
- Where Reward redemptions are managed by IPI, an additional set of terms and conditions shall apply. These additional terms and conditions shall be available on ApiaryBuzz or displayed at the beginning (first page) of the survey. Please read these additional terms and conditions pertaining to these IPI-managed Reward redemptions carefully.
- IPI ApiaryBuzz may engage a service provider(s) to manage and host an online shop(s) or market place(s) to allow Panel Members the opportunity to redeem points for products or services available in or through the online shop(s) or market place(s). The service provider(s) may have terms and conditions that apply to your ability to use and interact with the online shop(s) or market place(s), which terms and conditions shall be available on the website(s) for the online shop(s) or market place(s). In addition, there may be certain terms and conditions that apply to certain Rewards, products or services available in or through the online shop(s) or market place(s). These terms and conditions are available through, on, or in connection with the online shop(s) or market place(s). Please read these terms and conditions carefully.
- In connection with the rewards program you may have to disclose or provide personal information to IPI ApiaryBuzz and/or to IPI ApiaryBuzz subcontractors, agents, and/or representatives who are providing services to IPI ApiaryBuzz in connection with the rewards program. All personal information disclosed in connection with the Rewards program will be used in accordance with Of IPI ApiaryBuzz Data Protection Notice and will be used for the purpose(s) for which it was disclosed.
- In addition to Rewards, IPI ApiaryBuzz may offer Panel Members the opportunity to earn entries into the IPI ApiaryBuzz quarterly prize draw. IPI ApiaryBuzz may ask you to participate in IPI ApiaryBuzz activities which will enter you into a prize draw. Such draws will be governed by the respective terms and conditions specified and displayed for each prize draw.
- You may be able to earn extra Reward points by referring friends and family to the IPI ApiaryBuzz panel, provided they join using your unique Referral Code. Reward points will only be awarded to you if the referred members proceed to complete their panel profile and Basic Profiler survey.
- When referring new Panel Members, you agree to not pose as or claim to represent IPI and you will not attempt to mislead or deceive prospective Members into using your Referral Code to join. You agree to be clear to any prospective Members you refer that they will be using your unique Referral Code and that you will receive Reward points if they join the IPI ApiaryBuzz Panel via your Referral Code.
- All pages and content within ApiaryBuzz including, but not limited to, text, graphics, audio, video, photographs, software, inventions, surveys, logos or other materials (“Materials”)are the intellectual property of, or are authorised for use by, IPI and its licensors, business partners and affiliates, including all trademarks, service marks, copyrights, patents, database rights and trade secrets contained therein. All such Intellectual Property Rights are reserved.
- Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of content on ApiaryBuzz must always be acknowledged.
- You must not use part of the content on ApiaryBuzz for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
- All notices given by IPI to Members will be sent to their designated email address provided by them during the IPI ApiaryBuzz Registration Process. Email correspondence is restricted to administrative reasons or in relation to member platform usage, unless members have opted-in to receiving marketing emails.
COMMUNICATIONS WITH IPI APIARYBUZZ
- All communications (excluding personal information) and User Content submitted or transmitted by You to IPI ApiaryBuzz, by electronic mail or otherwise, shall be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary information, unless specifically indicated by You either prior to, or contemporaneously with, the submission or transmission of such communications and User Content. You agree that any such communications and User Content may be used by IPI ApiaryBuzz for any legal reason.
DO NOT RELY ON INFORMATION ON APIARY BUZZ
- The content on ApiaryBuzz is provided for general information only.
- It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely.
- You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content of ApiaryBuzz.
- We make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our site is accurate, complete or up to date.
- We do not warrant that the tools, technology or functions contained in the services or any content, material, commentary, information and/or services contained therein, will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, that the systems or the server(s) that support the services and make the services available will be corrected, or that the services and/or the systems and/or the server(s) that support the services are free of viruses or other harmful components.
- We do not provide access or connection to the internet and is not and shall not be responsible or liable for the actions or omissions of third parties that interfere with, limit, restrict or prevent access or connection to, or use of, the services.
OUR RESPONSIBILITY FOR LOSS OR DAMAGE SUFFERED BY YOU
- Whether you are a consumer or business user, we do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so. This includes liability for death of personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees, agents or subcontractors and for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
- If you are a business user:
- We exclude all implied conditions, warranties, representations or other terms that may apply to ApiaryBuzz.
- We will not be liable to you for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with:
- Use of, or inability to use, our site; or
- Use of or reliance on any content displayed on our site.
- In particular, we will not be liable for:
- Loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue;
- Business interruption;
- Loss of anticipated savings;
- Loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; or
- Any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
- If you are a consumer user, please note that we only provide ApiaryBuzz for domestic and private use. You agree not to use ApiaryBuzz for any commercial or business purposes, and we have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
TERMS FOR SECURITY RESEARCHERS
134. We do not hold any bug bounty program; are not able and will not be liable to offer rewards or bounties to unsolicited security researchers/advisors for their sharing of security vulnerabilities of our platform. This is where there is no prior agreement, arrangement, statement, and understanding made with us and also applies whether or not a security vulnerability is finally patched due to whichever source of advice.
CODE OF CONDUCT
- ApiaryBuzz operates within a set of values that represent our team and the panel members we want in our community. While we value constructive feedbacks and seriously consider them for adoption in our continuous improvement efforts, we expect members to be mutually respectful and understanding. We do not accept any discriminatory, hostile, intimidating, defamatory, abusive, threatening, offensive messages or language, as well as illegal material. This includes communication via all digital means, in person, via telephony or any other form of communication not listed herein.
- We reserve the right to take legal actions against false allegations, defamations, and undue harassment.